Small Claim - SmallClaim.com is a big SCAM
SmallClaim.com promised to prepare documents, file the claim with court and the most important part to Serve the defendant with 100% guarantee. When I explained that the only information I have is the defendant cell phone number they stated that they have ways to find him. So they charged me $250 for their services.
Later I discovered that they are not able to find a defendant by cell phone number and they just made promises in order to charge the customer. Supervisor never returned my call, he always "busy".
Very unprofessional and as i can see it`s a big scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Claim Preparation
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."