Small Claim - is a big SCAM promised to prepare documents, file the claim with court and the most important part to Serve the defendant with 100% guarantee. When I explained that the only information I have is the defendant cell phone number they stated that they have ways to find him. So they charged me $250 for their services.

Later I discovered that they are not able to find a defendant by cell phone number and they just made promises in order to charge the customer. Supervisor never returned my call, he always "busy".

Very unprofessional and as i can see it`s a big scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mike simonian

Oct 23, 2013 #732090 Glendale, California

I'm sorry who are you? is not a scam nor we are in the business of scamming people you must have us confused. My name is Mike Simonian and you can call me to resolve this matter 818-649-1240. After we resolve this matter we will file a law suit for defamation of character. So my line is free to talk please call anytime.

0 2 Reply

Oct 31, 2013 #735847

My name is Irina Yedigaryan. I called by the number you provided but never received a call back.

2 0 Reply

Oct 17, 2013 #730308

Supervisor Eddie called me and stated that he never mentioned about finding defendant by cell phone number. He indicated that I can hire private investigator for $120.

Never apply for services. :( :( :(

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Small Claim. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Small Claim.
Filing a new complaint about